Over the long Thanksgiving weekend Richard made a comment that I hadn't made a rag quilt for quite some time, so I made three. The first had two fabrics, but seemed somewhat boring, so I had to add something to it. I hit a Black Friday sale for a few pieces of flannel to complete some rag quilts. I was very reserved and only came out with 2 yards of a few prints and 6-8 yards of a couple of solids. Much better than my 12+ bolts last year. Here is the first. I had the dots and pink already but not quite enough to make a quilt.
I added the butterfly print to the mix.
The quilt has been added to Etsy store. Richard is busy working on a quilt for our oldest James. It is a twin size, hopefully it will be done for Christmas.