I finally got a finish on my 2 week dry spell. I am sure many of you wondered what happened to me. I took the quilt into the backyard after work and took some pictures on the swing-set don't look so close to the back ground the yard is a mess.
I caught this one as it fell off the swing set.
Then it slid down the slide
Back is gray (at this point I realized I forgot to put my label on that will have to do that Saturday).
Friday when I got up for work, this is what I found. If you are not looking closely you might miss the almost inch of snow inside the van. It seems that some how we left the door open all night, oops.
This was before work.
Julia did not look so happy for this picture but she does look cute in a few on her blog taken the same time you can find them http://juliadawnhealey.blogspot.com/
My wife took me to Jo-Ann's, OK I guess I dragged her to make me not over do it on the buying. I don't think it worked. The 3 blues on right and 3 purples on the left are for baby rag quilts. The yard of fabric and the fat quarters one or the other will go with our Case material for a rag quilt for my brother in law. The John Deer fabric is for my brother in laws rag quilt, our first buy did not have enough to make 2 quilts. After cutting all of the fabric on Wednesday I realized we could not make them as big as Tanya wanted (for her brother and dad) so we needed a little more to stretch what we had. Last of all, 2 queen size batting's. Not a bad shopping trip, I got every thing for half price or better. A savings total of 162.95. For some reasons, I save more when shopping with my wife. I end up buying 10 times more, spending in the long run way more then I would have alone. Hum good thing she is thrifty.