Over the last few weeks I have talked about and shared some about this and its green twin. This is the first to be completed. This quilt was created as our supply of boy quilts is out. Most of our friends that have had baby's recently have been all boys and we have none on our Etsy store so this quilt and the green one was made to up the stock there. If you are desiring to have this quilt you can buy it there.
Yesterday I shared our Moon and Star quilt. When Tanya made that quilt top, I loved the simple thin green border, and the outer border. So I changed the original design that I was going to do for this quilt (which is why I ended up with 2 quilts) and I did one green and one brown quilt following that pattern.