Last Saturday Tanya and I sorted and went though the mess (stash) and found a bunch of things and put others away, sorted and filtered the mess and also realized we have TOO MUCH material (I think I need to get to quilting more quilts) any way the above top was made out of 20 blocks I found in the pile. I made the blocks over a year ago and because I decided I hated the fabric (I found the bundle at Walmart before I became a fabric snob) so I quickly put these vanishing 9 patch blocks together. We already had a back for this so it should be a easy quilt to finish. Not great material but its at least not in a box any more.
Along with my funky fabric we found the blocks that we started for our ghastly quilts. We finished one quilt last year and gave it to Tanya's Sister. We have enough material to make at least 1 more quilt and 4-5 wall hangings which we plan to get done before October to put up for sell.
The plan is to have these as 2 rows of the quilt we have a few other rows to go between also it will look neat I think when done.
And lastly I got a few more of my granny blocks done.