Today is starting with Quilt #1 from the stash by my wife Tanya. She is trying to get rid of some of the back log of flannel we bought on sell before Christmas last year and over the last week and half I have been cutting and she has been sewing. I know that so far there is at least 5 quilts made from them. On yesterdays post she asked you to guess how many quilts total do you think she will make out of my cut pile of flannel check out yesterday's post to make a guess.
It is now time for Link A Finish Friday. Today I would like to start with a big thank you to Fat Quarter Shop who has offered to Sponsor our Link A Finish Friday with Prizes. This month's winner (July) will win a $15 gift certificate to spend at Fat Quarter Shop.
http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
A cat among the ermines? (I think I lost the name of this post in the translation) - Bambisyr Med Sin Quiltgladje! (I love the Web it is so fun to see what is going on around the world and Google translate is my friend, while most of the time any way)
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.