Today is starting with Quilt #7 from the stash by my wife Tanya. She is trying to get rid of some of the back log of flannel we bought on sale before Christmas last year and over the few weeks I have been cutting and she has been sewing. I know that so far there are at least 9 quilts made from them.
It is now time for Link A Finish Friday. Today I would like to start with a big thank you to Fat Quarter Shop who has offered to Sponsor our Link A Finish Friday with Prizes. This month's winner (August) will win a $15 gift certificate to spend at Fat Quarter Shop.
http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
Some of last weeks link ups
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.