http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
This week I have been working on a Plus quilt. This is the first 4 rows sewn together. If you looked again at the wall this morning their is 8 rows sewn together and there is rows 9-13 on the table. I ran out of Pluses and have to cut a few more tonight to finish it.
The most clicked link from last week was this Tetris Quilt from Fabric Engineer. Long ago Tetris was one of my favorite games. As such a quilt like this is on my to do list. Now link up and have a great week.
So for the rules.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to one yard of fabric from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.