http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
Last Friday I mentioned that I got frustrated quilting my Diamond Quilt. Tanya was unpicking the binding when I got home from work on Wednesday and it is now sitting back on the pile of quilts to quilt or bind (I think I have 9 in the pile and Tanya is telling me I need to get some moving along, as she ran out of pins to baste). So look forward to more new quilts sooner than later. Yesterday I posted my Halloween Quilt.
I could expect to see a few more Halloween items showing up over the next few weeks. Here at the Healey Home we are working hard on the Christmas list and plan to have all of the gifts done on time which means less time slacking and more time quilting.
Last week It's About Time!! above and Say "Wonky!" were the 2 most visited links. Remember the most important part of LAFF is to share the love. Meaning Please visit and comment on the blogs that link up. Encourage and let them know you love their quilts and other projects. It is getting close to time that I too will have to do a Swoon, but it is not today. Back to the sewing room for me and please link up to you.
So for the rules.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.