It is now time for Link A Finish Friday. Today I would like to start with a big thank you to Fat Quarter Shop who has offered to Sponsor our Link A Finish Friday with Prizes. This month's winner (June) will win a $15 gift certificate to spend at Fat Quarter Shop.
http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
Vacation is over and we are back to work quilting, its amazing how much a slacker I feel when I don't quilt at least one thing in a week. Last night I finished this top and wanted to show it off. Then as promised I will show off many projects from others over the last 2 weeks as I did not show off any last week.
This is the first quilt pattern that is created by Tanya and will be listed in Craftsy. This quilt is based off Train Wrek my very first pieced quilt I ever made. Tanya has called it her Windows quilt as the little boxes are looking out of windows.
Now for the stars of this week these are some of the quilts I enjoyed over the last 2 weeks.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.