When I fist started blogging 2 years ago I started as RichardQuilts.Blogspot.com my wife Tanya at that time was not part of the blog. Slowly she started quilting and slowly the site became Richard and Tanya Quilts. The name change as it was happened with out me or Tanya having done it. It was done by James are oldest son he hated how the blog looked and wanted it change.
You ask why I talk about this. If you look above at the URL you are now viewing http://blog.richardandtanyaquilts.com/ now how the heck could that happen. The funny thing is it changed yesterday at 3am I could not sleep last night and had a million things going though my brain one of which is that I should register the domain. So nothing better to do at 3 am. I registered the domain. And then I went to blogger and set up my sub domain. I am a web developer by day so this is not a hard thing to do at 3 am. I plan to add a page at the main url to reference all of the various things we do, but Tanya insisted I go to bed so maybe some time this weekend.
Since I had such a boring thing to talk about (I know I have put most of you asleep) I added 2 quilts that I have worked on over the last week. The bottom one is on my machine and might get done tonight the other one is basted and may be next up to quilt. I have a pile of 7-8 that need quilting now.