A few weeks back (oh did I mention the computer blew up) I set out to make a quilt for a lady at work that is having a baby. She asked me for a Chevron quilt.
I had seen a picture of a Chevron that was not a HST which I had done in the past. It used Rectangles cut into triangles. I thinking I can do that. I sat down and cut out all of my material (you know me I can make multiple quilts at once). Any way after cutting it all out I went to lay out my Chevron quilt and had to laugh as I needed half cut one direction and half the other. So taking my blunder to my EQ7 I created a new pattern which I am going to call my Sawtooth Quilt. Hey it was almost a Chevron!