Another week has come and gone and again its time to do LAFF. This is a new month and we will be picking new winners for the 2 Fat Quarters won for last month. My wife will put all the names in a hat and have Jared pick it out some time Saturday so we can get it posted
This last week I have finished another quilt (my lizards) and sadly my wife is giving it away. She seems to like my lizards from a far (she hates when I keep them at home) Though during our married life we have had 2 different Iguana's and many many blue bellies that I have caught over the years. I think the lizards are getting faster as I don't seem to catch as many as I use too. Though I take a few more pictures of them.
Each link on LAFF enters you into a random drawing for 2 fat quarters each month. The winner will be picked the Thursday after the last Friday of each month. The winner have their choice of 2 fat quarters from the 8 pictured. These are from my stash, but have no current project with their name on them. Some of them are items I got from the shop hop, others are items that came with materials we bought, but did not make it into a project.
So for the rules.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to win 2 fat quarters.
Not Required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.