Hum coming up with a good name for this one is harder then I though because other then quilting and binding, I did not take much thought in making the quilt (bought the top) I don't seem to like it as much as I really should. I am sure it will grow on me, but my daughter Rebecca has pestered me enough about it I had to finish it.
So Dancing Butterfly is the name for good or for bad. They look to be dancing to me.
This quilt was finished with a flannel that my wife picked out a couple months back and some polka dotted binding material we bought around the same time. It turned out cute and for the first bigger quilt done with Spray Basting I think it turned out great. I spent half the night tonight quilting the autism quilt, which is finished except for the binding and washing. I was also able to get the binding on my Bingo card and its finished except for washing it. I will post that Friday night, with the winners of my blog hop give away (that reminds me, you have until I get home from work to enter if you have not already done so).