http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
Tonight I for the first time (OK maybe 2nd time, but who is counting) got Frustrated while sewing. Yesterday I showed my Diamond quilt that I had ready to bind. Well today I tried to bind it. The original plan was to leave the diamond ends pointing out and bind the points. After half hour of fighting with it I got mad and cut the tips off and messed up what was going to be a neat quilt. Now I am frustrated as I don't have a cool quilt to show off this Friday, but I will have to settle with seeing your finishes to save the day.
Our first quilt to show off from last week is from Quilary - Take a peek over the fence
and a second for this week is 52 Quilts in 52 Weeks
Question for anyone that is in the mood to answer it. Have you ever made a quilt that you totally loved and then while binding it decided you hate it (or like me chopped it up some) and instead of wanting to give it to your favorite friend it is now looking for that least liked family member to pawn it off on to keep in their car? I am so irritated that I am going to leave it bound as it is and find a family member that is not high on the love list and give it away! I can't wait to maybe meet a few of you at the SLMQG mixer Friday night, see you there.
So for the rules.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.