Today I would like to start out by reminding any one who has not entered my 400+ followers giveaway please see this post. I have been busy the last week or so working on some blocks for a quilt I am entering into a contest at HMQS in may. It is part of the SewBatik contest. My wife thinks I am a little funny in my choices of color's and blocks. My plan is to have a 3 x 3 block quilt of the bottom set of blocks with one replaced out by one of my 2 top blocks. The idea of this is the feeling as a Quilter I am the "Odd Man Out" does this sound too lame what are your thoughts?
http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop
These are some of the wonderful quilts linked up last week. Please share with us what you have done this week. New this week we have a button that you can now use. You can grab the code out of the box below or from our sidebar.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.
Not required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.