Wednesday, July 31, 2013
6 Fat Quarters Fabric Giveaway
It has been far too long since I have had a giveaway and so today to celebrate a great and fun and active summer I would like to give away 6 Fat Quarters from the line Secret Garden a Michael Miller fabric line. Tanya and I have been busy this last month. In addition to the quilts and patterns we want to do personally we have had 2 quilts that have been made (one made and one in process) for customers on Etsy. And to add a crazy twist to our life my oldest son James just got a job away from home. He is on a construction crew in a small town 4 hours drive from home. So to celebrate the joy of success in making quilts and the sadness (or happiness) of our oldest leaving home for the first time. We are giving away this pile of fabric to 1 lucky winner.
Contest will be open for 7 days closing midnight of the August 6th (or as soon after as I think to turn the comments off on this post). Now how to enter. All Entry options are optional enter as many or as few ways as you desire. Leave a separate comment for each.
1) Leave one comment stating something Happy or Sad going on in your life it can be short or long.
2) Follow us. This can be Email, GFC, Feedly or any other (if I am missing one you like let me know and I can add that follow choice to my side bar)
3) Share this giveaway so others can enter. (Facebook, Twitter, Pin this giveaway on Pinterest, Tell your next door neighbor)
4) Follow me on Craftsy
5) Follow Richard and Tanya Quilts on Facebook
6) Comment on one of my Craftsy Projects or Quilt Patterns and as a bonus I will give you a free pattern of your choice from my Craftsy Patterns.