I was sitting in the sewing room tonight cutting up HST (started a new project, because while you can't have too many projects right?) And it hit me. No not a brick in the head, it hit me that I have not been as giving lately as I was months ago.
As you can see from the picture I have again stated another project with the Twirl line of fabric my wife bought when I won a $50 gift certificate I blogged about that here. Also this week my Sister In Law opened her Etsy Store ToshasPottery.
I wanted to give something Quilt like (as this is a quilting blog after all) and I wanted to give something that I bought from Tosha (or she might have given it to me I have so many cool things she has made) .
So when my wife came home from work, I pitched my idea of giving away some of the loot. She agreed and brought me the 2 bowls ahead and my Lizard FQ that I bought.
I have talked about Lizards in the past. I don't part easily with Lizards, but hey I am in a giving mood.
So again to make things clear I am giving away 2 bowls that are hand crafted pottery from my sister in law which she also sells at her Etsy store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToshasPottery and I am giving away one cool Fat Quarter of a wonderful Lizard Print.
I am sure some of you are saying hey there is a blog hop next week, why not wait.
I have decided that I am going to give away today the above listed items and then on Aug 25 though Sept 3 I am going to give away even more stuff.
So yes I am committing to 2 giveaways this week.
OK I know your all saying shut up and just tell me what I have to do to win those wonderful Lizards (I know I am ,can I enter?) Or you want the bowls OK so here it is.
Each item listed below is a entry, so its not do all or lose, its do all and have higher chance to win.
1) Leave a post telling me why you love Lizards (you can lie I won't hold it against you).
2) Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow it) for a entry in separate comment.
3) +1 (found at bottom of this post) this blog post or Follow Richard and Tanya Quilts G+ page or like us on Facebook. When done add another comment.
4) Post about this giveaway on Facebook or G+ or twitter or all 3 then comment that you did.
5) Last and most important Please visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToshasPottery and Favorite her store or one of her items and come back and tell me here.
If you read yesterdays post I am intrigued by this social networking thing so if you you did not read the post go check it out.
This giveaway is open to any one any where in the world. Thanks again for visiting my blog and helping me out with this giving spirit I am in today. It seems in my rush to give away last night I forgot to mention when it ends. This will be open until 9/1/2012