As our official show off this week, I am pleased to show off Tanya's first Designed and Completed quilt. Tanya pointed out to me today that she was sad that few visited her post and commented on her quilt. If any one that has not yet looked at her finish could take a moment to visit it and tell her she did a great job. That is what Link a Finish Friday is about. Sharing what you made and more important visiting those shares and patting them on the back for a job well done.
The most visited post from last week was from Mike over at The Amateur Quilter he has Buzz and his friends from Toy Story coming to the rescue on this wonderful quilt for his grandson's 4th Birthday. What a lucky kid.
So for the rules.
1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to win 2 fat quarters.
Not Required but fun to do
1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.